SUPERCAT is a purpose built dive platform. Featuring a huge air conditioned saloon with comfortable lounges and tables. SUPERCAT will take you to the coral reefs and wrecks of Brisbane's Marine Park in comfort. She has onboard compressors, 2 large duckboards and dive ladders and a large back deck.
A buffet lunch of chicken, leg ham, cheese, salads and fresh bread rolls as well as morning tea – fruit cake. We also sell soft drinks, chips, chocolates, etc from our fully featured galley throughout the day.
Coffee and tea are provided FREE all day.
SUPERCAT is licensed and you can purchase alcohol after diving and relax on the way home in the lounges, watching our 2 large TV screens. Nemo or Shark Tale movies anyone??
Please note that there are NO Eftpos or Credit Card facilities on board, please bring Cash for any other purchases.
Loading at the vessel is at 6:45am SHARP. Return time is approximately 3:00-3:30pm.
SUPERCAT vessel is berthed in Row C at Newport Marina 158 Griffith Road, Newport (not Scarborough Boat Harbour).
One of the best dive sites in South East Queensland is our magnificent Flinders Reef, a coral atoll north of Moreton Island in the open ocean. There are at least 10 dive sites at this reef including Aldens Cave and the Turtle Cleaning station where you will come face to face with at least 6 huge turtles waiting in line for the fish to remove the barnacles and growths from their shells. All sites are weather dependant so we will travel to the best site on the day. More sites...
Please Note: Private tanks must be in test for us to fill them onboard.
There are no DIN tanks or DIN adaptors are available onboard for hire.
All divers are required to provide
- A certification card, dive knife and a safety sausage (SMB).
- Certification cards MUST be presented on the vessel to scuba dive or participants will only be allowed to snorkel.
- Internet access is not available for Diver Verification prior to departure on the morning of the trip and not all agencies can be accessed.
- Refunds will not be available for divers without a dive licence.
- No Certification Card = no scuba diving, but you are welcome to snorkel.
- Dive computers MUST be used on all dives on SUPERCAT. Computer hire is available onboard.
- All patrons must sign the required waivers to participate.
- No refunds will be given to any passenger who refuses to complete our mandatory paperwork.
Our Dolphin Wild Island Cruises affiliate is more suitable for snorkeling.
Trip bookings may be made through Shane Coote at Scuba Shane Diving.
Always check with Supercat Charters by 3:00pm on the working day prior to your departure to confirm the schedule. Prices, trips, vessel and destinations are subject to change without notice due to weather, availability, etc. No refunds of any kind will be given for any unused portion of a trip. This includes dives and/or hire equipment. If any dive is missed it is gone! For further information, please contact our staff. If we cancel you may receive a refund or transfer to another day.
Please note our Cancellation Policy which applies to all trips.