Book now for your Group's Christmas Party - (07) 3880 4444
For your next group event, spend a day on the bay with Supercat Charters!
Whatever your needs we can tailor make a day to cater to your requirements. We guarantee that our destination and crew will make it a day to remember.
We invite you and your group to celebrate your next event cruising Moreton Bay and Island. We specialize in providing chartered tours and offer the ultimate all inclusive day tour perfect for:
- Christmas Social Party
- School groups / excursions
- Corporate parties
- Team building
- Sports groups
- Church and social clubs
- Birthday parties
- Groups of all ages and abilities!
Your destination for the day is Moreton Island, the sheltered sparkling blue waters of Moreton Bay Marine Park will astound you - the scenery is spectacular, the marine wildlife abundant, and the activities (for any one that is adventurous) are exciting! Not only a breathtaking location, with fabulous activities, and a knowledgeable crew - the smorgasbord lunch with fresh local seafood and chicken is delicious! Those not interested in snorkelling or boom netting can relax on the beach.
Please feel free to contact us at any time to discuss how we can personalize a package for you to celebrate your special day.
Supercat Charters can also arrange for a spectacular evening cruise aboard SUPERCAT.
Please contact us at any time to discuss how we can create a magical evening for your next group event.
We have organized several chartered cruises for conference events and received very positive feedback from the participants. Our day cruise is the perfect venue for a conference event. Our activities encourage socializing and promote team building. A day out on the bay is also the perfect chance to relax and unwind. Please feel free to contact us at any time to discuss how we can tailor a package to suit your conference needs.
School Groups / Excursions
Supercat Charters's day cruise can be easily adapted to a learning and exploration day for all ages of students.
Topics that can be covered:
- Learn about early exploration and settlement in the area
- Develop an appreciation for the local aboriginal traditions
- Observe the behaviour of local marine animals such as dolphins, dugongs, turtles, sting rays and Wobbegongs
- Develop an appreciation for the environment and practice conservation techniques that will help preserve some of the area's endangered species.
- Explore the beach while exercising proper conservation techniques
- Boomnetting is a lot of fun, being adventurous and refreshing team building activity
- Learn about and practice proper man overboard procedures
- Snorkeling tour at the Tangalooma wrecks, a site that is recognized as one of the world's premier snorkelling destinations
- Observe a myriad of marine life up close, including the chance at an up close encounter with the resident wobbegongs
- Record their observations while participating in a fun activity
Your students will have the opportunity to practice practical skills such as marine animal behaviour observation, data collection, recording and analysis with an emphasis on proper safety and conservation procedures.
Please contact us to find out how we can provide an exciting and educational excursion for your students.